The Phoenix Hebrew Academy is a Community Day School, serving the needs of the entire Jewish community of Greater Phoenix. Students from Orthodox, Conservative, Reform and unaffiliated homes attend our school. It is the role of both the school and parent to cooperate, to guide and assist in the development of the whole child, academically, intellectually emotionally, spiritually and socially. It is the first Day School in Arizona, and trailblazer in Jewish Education.
Our objectives include:
- To develop sound moral principles and enthusiasm within the context of Jewish life; to motivate our students
- To learn and love Torah
- To observe rituals and mitzvot
- To be charitable and respectful
- To love and support the Land of Israel
- To inspire students to see learning as a rich and rewarding experience.
- To provide an atmosphere of learning
- To strive for the highest development of the human mind.
- To develop among our students a positive self-image to assist them in their entrance to the adult world.
- To foster the experience of belonging to a peer group in a religious, well disciplined and orderly environment.
- To develop the child’s body as well as the mind; the development of both which are integral in the development of the child.